12.03.2015

#43

After shooting the video for "Enseña Ecuador" I decided to become part of a project called "Arteducarte" and teach art classes on Tuesdays at a public school (tomorrow is my third class but in the last two we have already worked a lot). I have two 6th grade classes and right now we are working on a photography project in collaboration with their Language class. The students will be making photo sequences to tell a story (inpired in the work of Duane Michals). They have already created their story boards and tomorrow they will be photographing... I'm seriously nervous about the potential disaster this can be (keeping track of them running around the school). I will keep sharing photos of my wonderful students and their wonderful projects. For now, all I can say is thank you J&J for being incredible mentors. The only way I can do justice to all that you have done for me is by sharing what you have taught me. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I am deeply attracted by your post. It is really a nice and informative one. I will recommend it to my friends. Content Writing Service 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great post, I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your fun and creative works.Accounting Project Help

    ReplyDelete